Procrastination Zone...

What I am really doing when I should be cleaning or changing diapers!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weight loss update

OK. I am a little bummed. I lost 10 pounds in two weeks during phase one of South Beach (not an easy two weeks!). Then I was laid up on the couch for a week thus gaining back two pounds. Now I have 12 pounds to lose. So today I started my "new" routine. It isn't very new since I usually try this routine every few months and then something happens to ruin the routine. So now I get up when Steve does, go for a quick, brisk walk, shower, do my bible study and pray...all hopefully before the kids get up. Emma was up when I walked back through the front door and so I gently explained to her that this was mommy's time. I would get her a bowl of cereal, turn on what ever cartoon is on PBS and she could just chill for the next hour until I was finished praying. She did very well and mommy barely accomplished her routine...but I did it! One day down...hundreds to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger krista said...

How's it going now? Good, I hope!

7:40 PM  
Blogger krista said...

Hi Katie!
Just wanted to touch base. Hope all is well in your home. If you get a chance (which is difficult, I know), give us loyal readers an update!

9:14 AM  
Blogger krista said...

So the weight loss plan went out the window, huh? =) At least there's a wonderful excuse! Hope you are feeling well!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home