Still goofing around with photos



Well, I thought they would all go down the left side of the page but I guess not. I am still just playing around here. Here's some photo info for you...
Obviously, Emma is holding Andrew at 1 day old in the hospital. She LOVES being a sister and he is completely in love with her. He lights up more for Emma than for anyone else.
Emma is playing in the leaves in our back yard mid-November.
Andrew is giving us the best cheesy smile. He used to do this on command. Now he just looks at me with a blank stare when I ask for the cheesy smile as though I am a crazy woman or something!
This is great!! Since I love taking pics, you can expect to see photos on my blog often...

3 Comments:
They did go down the left side! It looked different in the posting section of the blog...
Yay! Pictures! You have such a beautiful family.
Hey there! I finally am getting around to posting a comment on your blog (though I've read it a couple of times). So glad to hear you guys are doing well and especially loved the cute pictures of your family.
Post a Comment
<< Home